LO2: P2 Plan a shoot

Explain the purpose of your shoot

The purpose of my shoot is to represent beautiful Doncaster so I will go to places such as lakeside to take the images as because it is a nice part of Doncaster.


Plan 10 images you will take

-Pathway at VUE

-Keepmoat stadium 

-lakeside lake

-silhouette at VUE pathways at night time

-Doncaster time line path 

-Cast and savoy

-long straight road near Doncaster Race course  

-Doncaster Frenchgate

- Lakeside village 

- Hill near Doncaster rovers stadium

Create a mood board


Legal Constraints

The legal constraints that we would have to follow would be to respects peoples privacy for example in public we have to respects the people space. We have to refrain from peoples like Bruce gildman style of photography. We can not photograph peoples home. Taking photos in a public place is not illegal. The only time an offence is committed is if the photographs being taken are considered to be indecent. There is no law stating that you can't take photographs in public

Equipment 
-we would use equipment such as a DSLR camera a tripod different types of lenses such as fisheye and telephoto. I would use this equipment as it would give me a variety of different types of shots I would also use the tripod to make sure the camera is completely static to give the best shot This will be extremely beneficial with night photography as I will use a low shutter speed to capture light streaks'. 

The exact camera that will be used is the Cannon 250D EOS I will also plan to take out other mounts such as a gorilla pod to attach the camera to certain parts such as a pole which could give a very good camera angle. A camera raw image file contains minimally processed data from the image sensor of either a digital camera, a motion picture film scanner, or other image scanner. Raw is a file format where an image isn’t compressed at all allowing the image to be drastically edited as no compression occurs. once I've take the images in the RAW format I will use Adobe Lightroom to edit the photos

Resources/Models 
- Currently I will use no resources for my images that can change if I get further ideas but I will use Models, I will use Ellis Mawby in some shots such as the silhouette on the VUE pathway. I want to use Ellis as he will be able to help me take good shot for example I believe the silhouette shot will be really good. After I have finished my images I will use Adobe Lightroom to edit the image to give them I final touch to make them even better

Recce


Pathway at VUE- The pathway will be risk free as there aren't any dangerous things around but we do need to make sure we don't bump into people or don't get in the way.

Outside Keepmoat stadium- We need to make sure that when we take our images that there are no cars around as we don't want to be in their way or possibly hit by one

Lakeside lake- We need to make sure we stay away from the ledge of the lake as that is a hazard as someone may fall in or the camera equipment.

Doncaster timeline pathways in town- We need to make sure while we are taking images that we don't bump into people or damage our equipment.

Group:  

 

Purpose:  

  1.    LOCATION RECCE 

Prepared by 

Adil Khan 

Date:22/03/22 

 

Week starting:  

Location Details 

-Pathway at VUE 

-Keepmoat stadium  

-lakeside lake 

-silhouette at VUE pathways at night time 

-Doncaster time line path  

-Cast and savoy 

-long straight road near Doncaster Race course   

-Doncaster Frenchgate 

- Lakeside village  

- Hill near Doncaster rovers stadium 

 

Scene/Purpose of filming 

 Beautiful Doncaster  

 

 

 

  

Site Address 

 

  

Points of Interest: 

Lakeside village /Lakeside lake

 

Suitability/Possible shots: 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Safety Issues: 

 Tripping/Falling -vehicle accidents           -Damaging equipment 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


  1. LOCATION RECCE 

Prepared by 

Adil Khan 

Date:22/03/22 

 

Week starting:  

Location Details 

-Pathway at VUE 

-Keepmoat stadium  

-lakeside lake 

-silhouette at VUE pathways at night time 

-Doncaster time line path  

-Cast and savoy 

-long straight road near Doncaster Race course   

-Doncaster Frenchgate 

- Lakeside village  

- Hill near Doncaster rovers stadium 

 

Scene/Purpose of filming 

 Beautiful Doncaster  

 

 

 

  

Site Address 

 

  



Points of Interest
:
 

Hertan triangle

 

Suitability/Possible shots: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Safety Issues: 

 Tripping/Falling      -Motor vehicle accidents                 -Damaging equipment 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


  1. LOCATION RECCE 

Prepared by 

Adil Khan 

Date:22/03/22 

 

Week starting:  

Location Details 

-Pathway at VUE 

-Keepmoat stadium  

-lakeside lake 

-silhouette at VUE pathways at night time 

-Doncaster time line path  

-Cast and savoy 

-long straight road near Doncaster Race course   

-Doncaster Frenchgate 

- Lakeside village  

- Hill near Doncaster rovers stadium 

 

Scene/Purpose of filming 

 Beautiful Doncaster  

 

 

 

  

Site Address 

 

  

Points of Interest: 

Doncaster town

 

Suitability/Possible shots: 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Safety Issues: 

 Tripping/Falling      -Motor vehicle accidents                 -Damaging equipment 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Risk Assessment


Risk 

Description  

Who will be affected 

Probability 

Severity 

Actions to minimize the risk 

Tall building  

If we are taking images on a roof top I must be careful to avoid the ledges to avoid falling or the equipment falling  

Me or the equipment could fall over the ledge 

 

 

Stay away from the ledge 

Cars 

I could cause an accident If it is low visibility  

Me, people who are with me and other drivers  

 

 

Make people wear high visibility items and stay awake from roads if possible 

Water  

I could fall in water at places like lakeside 

Equipment can be damaged and myself 

 

 

Stay as far away from the ledge as possible  

Night 

At night there is low visibility meaning I could walking into things or get hurt 

Myself and other people 

 

 

Use torches and go to place with lots of lighting  

Bumping into people  

I or other people could get hurt from bumping into each other  

Other people and myself 

 

 

Set a perimeter for people to walk around 

 

Probability.  

Not likely  

Possible  

Highly possible 

 

Severity 

Not severe  

Severe 

Highly severe 

 

Comments